50th Wedding Anniversary card

Can I say a huge thank you to all those who wish my DH a happy birthday, you are all so kind. I did some crafting today and this is the card I made. Was asked to make a 50th Wedding Anniversary card and this is what I created. 

I looked up flowers and their meaning for 50th anniversary and found this:
"50TH ANNIVERSARY FLOWER
Yellow Roses - Symbolizes inner joy, light, happiness, the beauty of a long prosperous marriage, friendship, true love"
This is an 8 x 8 inches card. The rose image is a PSX stamp which I stamped three times and cut out the flowers heads and layered them up. The image was coloured using watercolours. I used  my very useful Tonic dies for the decorative square and rounded squares. The edges were inked with a gold liner pen and the sentiment is a Stampendous stamp. The butterflies were stamped using a Hero Arts stamp. 

Hope the suns is shining where you are.

Comments

Paula Whittaker said…
love that PSX stamp and how you've coloured it.
Milla said…
This is so very beautiful and elegant! You've coloured the roses so beautifully and I love the little butterflies on the inside of the card, they make such a special little touch. Have a lovely weekend! :)
Lorraine said…
A beautiful anniversary card. Gorgeous roses.
Lorraine x
Tamago said…
That's such a beautiful card. I love yellow roses. They are very pretty. Interesting to see different meanings for them, both positive and negative. But of course, each marriage is different :-)
Beautiful card and decoupaged roses. My wedding bouquet was yellow roses, I've always loved them. Cheers, Shirleyx
Stef H said…
this is absolutely gorgeous!
Catherine said…
That's a wonderful card!
xo Catherine
Shirley said…
Absolutely so elegantly beautiful! Warm and lovely!
Faye said…
Anesha, your card for someone's 50th wedding anniversary is simply gorgeous. I had never thought of layering like that. Wow, I am so excited to go and try this out. You had such wonderful results doing it. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a great week/weekend.