Kitty card and help needed please!


Hello everyone, hope you are having a good Sunday. This is a card I made last week. The two blue layers are using the same embossing folder and gelatoes and glitter paint. The cat image is my Marianne designs and coloured with watercolours. 

Kitty lovers, there are some kitty cats who need your help. 
Please have a look on the God's Little People's blog or the facebook page.  Joan is trying her best to keep them alive after being dumped. She is looking for people to virtually adopt (see facebook link above) some of the cats she has rescued in order to help feed and look after them and the the dumpster cats she feeds. She is on a Greek island and I have been helping out for a couple of years now. I do volunteer at my local Cat Protction so do something for local cats but these cats in Greece have no one but her to look after them.


Thank you so much for the visit.

God Bless you and keep you safe.

Comments

brenda said…
Hi Anesha,

Just had a quick look on the link and was not sure if they are in the UK as there is mention of Germany. I am not sure if it's of any help but there is a small animal rescue just up the drove from us - I fed the pigs and cats this morning as they took a day out with all the dogs in tow to visit their daughter - they take in and re-home a lot of cats. If it might be of help just drop me a mail and I can pass you their details.

Super card as always btw.

B x
Milla said…
What a fun card!
Bless you for helping out the kitties, you are so sweet!
Andrea, said…
Great card and a fabulous image.
Stef H said…
such a cute card. definitely put a smile on my face!!!

have a great week.

hugs :)
Tamago said…
What a cute card! The kitty is very pretty wearing the Santa hat :-)
You are very kind and sweet to help Joan and kitties. I will check the link.
Have a wonderful week!