Hope you are having a good day. Yesterday I decided to give my tissue box a make-over. I used some background paper I created with liquid watercolours and watercolour paper on top of black gesso base. The flowers (Sheena Douglas stamps) were stamped, embossed and coloured with watercolours. They were then shaped and painted with studio multi-medium (gloss). Both the background paper and flowers were made some time ago and I knew that one day I would find the perfect project from them. Hope you have a lovely day.



Comments

Wow gorgeous tissue box! The card in the previous post is also beautiful. Have a great weekend. Hello to Skipper :) xx
Jacee said…
Fabulous project, absolutely gorgeous flowers!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Unknown said…
WOW!! This looks amazing. The colors make me happy.. Well done my friend.

Hugs~
Faye said…
This deserves a big WOW, Anesha! I love the vibrant orange color. The flowers are simply awesome.
Milla said…
That tissue box is gorgeous! Amazing work!
cheryl said…
oh this is one brilliant box,so much detail hugs Cherylxxxx
Beccy said…
I love your tissue box make-over Anesha, how cool!! I really like the fabulous flowers you created, the colour is bright and bold and contrasts beautifully with the black. Wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy