Gone Fishin' set



Sharing a couple of projects I made using Beccy Muir's Gone Fishin' images. You can see the projects by the other DT members on Beccy's Place

The cushion, above, was made by combining one of the images from the Gone Fishin' set and one of the sentiment which comes in the same set.  I then printed it onto a plain piece of calico fabric using my inkjet printer. Once I ironed it to make sure the ink was dry, I made it into a simple cushion. 

Then hanger was again pretty easy to make. I used two colours of glimmer mist and sprayed a piece of white card and let it dry. Once dry I put it through the printer and printed the image and sentiment from the Beccy Muir's Gone Fishin' set. I cut out the black and green layers with large Spellbinders dies. The other embellishments were Tattered lace dies coloured with Pebeo gilding wax. 

As you can see Beccy's images are very versatile so do have a look at all her wonderful images in her SHOP.


Comments

brenda said…
Two great projects with those stamp Anesha and so clever how you made the cushion.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x
Jacee said…
What great projects, wonderful!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Faye said…
I love the fishing silhouettes, Anesha. They are wonderful for masculine cards. Your pillow says it all!
Debbie said…
Two stunning projects Anesha....and I love your previous creation....the decorated box. I hope you are well and Thank you for the 'Congratulations' too. I hope to get back in the craftroom very soon. Debbie xx
Andrea, said…
Grat projects Anesha, the cushion is wonderful