Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge


Hope you are all keeping cool today, it is just so hot! I have some wonderful news, I am a member of the Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge. This is my first card as a DT member and I do hope you will come an play with us. 



The challenge is a monthly one, so you have lots of time to join in.
Do drop by the Challenge blog to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT.

How I made my card. Firstly I stamped this lovely Third Coast Stamp and embossed it and coloured it with alcohol markers. I used Dienamic and Spellbinders dies to cut out the circles. Gold back ground was made using two Tim Holtz embossing folders. 

Have a great day and come and join us.
Would like to enter this in the 




Comments

Beautiful design, I like the embossed spots and stripes. Congratulations on joining the DT, Have fun ! Shirleyxx
brenda said…
Lovely bright and bold colours Anesha.

B x
Shirley-Anne said…
Hello Anesha
Love the embossing and the scalloped centre strip while the image is awesome .Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge
Tamago said…
That's a very pretty card. I love all the cheerful Christmassy colors!
Catherine said…
Happy July Anesha! Hope you have a good one!
xo Catherine
Jacee said…
Gorgeous festive card Anesha, love the colours.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Inkyfingers said…
Congratulations on your DT spot and what a great card to start with! Love the focal image and the background embossing is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x