Mixed media project


Hope you have lovely sunshine like we did. It really warmed up when the sun came out. Wanted to share this mixed media piece I created for a friend's birthday. I am really please with how it turned out. Sorry you can't see the metallic paint very well. The colours do blend much better in real life. Some of the things like the grunge board wings and the scrabble letter I have had for years and finally found a use for them. 
Hope you have a great day and hope the sun shines for you.

God Bless. 

Comments

Fantastic mixed media art, I love the wings and the metallic paint. I hope you & Skipper are doing well. I know Archie should be photographed more often, I thought it was time for him to show up at my Facebook page again. I'll try to remember to let him make an entrance at my blog :) Take care, Shirleyxx
Paula Whittaker said…
How fab! This image caught my attention while I was scrolling down my fave blogs list.
Artyjen said…
Great use of a golf tee Anesha ;)
Think I'm more switched on for leaving comments now.
Thanks for your visits x
Andrea, said…
Wow, this is fab Anesha, love the wings embellishment at the top and the background is wonderful. It looks like a fun project to make
Jacee said…
How wonderful, such a fab project Anesha!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Margik said…
What a wonderful mixed media project! I really love it!
Thank you for your kind comment!
Mar xx